Welcome to my blog, S.E.A.L.E.D. (SEALED stands for Share.Explain.Act.Love.Encourage.Defend.).
• My name is Dustin Wallace.
• I am happily married to my wife, Haley.
• I am an M.Div. student at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I earned an Associates degree in History before briefly attending the University of Tennessee (history major) and then transferring to Liberty University where I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Religion.
• I am the Associate Pastor at Crossroads Community Church in Newport, TN.
ABOUT THE BLOG
• This is an outlet to share my thoughts on a variety of issues including but not limited to theology, philosophy, ministerial insights, current events, history, and literature.
• I intend for this blog to serve as a conversation starter. There is much to discuss and we should be able to work through a variety of issues (theological, cultural, and/or historical) with respect and seriousness that allows for people of different persuasions and convictions to chime in and contribute for the sake of thinking through these issues, and possibly towards a resolution, despite whether one will actually be reached or not.
• With having said that, I really do hope that this will be an informative and helpful place.
Follow me on Twitter: @DustinWallace_